Underboob?




  Got It Under Control Double Layered Midi Dress - Ohpolly

The underboob look, would you? What does everyone think of it? Seen quite a few outfits with the underboob look lately. I think it look goods on brand models and some influencers on instagram, but definitely isn't for me. I bought this dress from Oh Polly. I tried wearing it with the whole underboob look but it looked awful in person. It flatten my boobs in half and just looked weird! I did manage to get a couple of photos which I thought were 'okay'. I don't think I would be brave enough to wear the underboob look out anyway. Luckily I can wear this dress without the underboob on show and I love it! So flattering and the material is double layered which helps create a smooth silhouette.

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig