Glossy Box - April

Glossy Box - April

I have previously been subscribed to a few beauty boxes and I'd say Glossy Box would have to be my favourite. Majority of the time I love the products I receive but you can sometimes get some product which aren't so great or that you wouldn't use.



These are white temporary tattoos inspired by traditional Moroccan Henna designs. Im not really into temporary tattoos so I don't think I will be using these anytime soon.



This mist is suppose to make nail polish dry in seconds. After applying nail polish, you hold the can 15cm away from your hand and spray directly onto you nails for 2-3 seconds. Iv tried this product and I think its pretty good, it does as it says and leaves your nails touch dry.


This is the bestselling, lightweight face oil from The Body Shop. Its infused with a blend of 3 restorative oils which revives your complexion, Im still yet to try this product!



This is a double-ended brow pencil with a defining shade to flatter all hair colours on one end and a brightening highlighter on the other end. For a soft and natural finish, you apply the darker shade in light, short strokes over the brow then apply a dash of the nude tone along the brow bone. I have picture of me wearing this product on my brow at the end of this post. This was the first time I have used a pencil to fill my brows in. I did like the end result and I find it looks more natural compare to when I use powder. The colour suited my brows but I didn't like the colour of the nude highlighter and I prefer to use a shimmer to highlight my brows. I did find it time consuming using a pencil so I haven't been converted yet, so it looks like I will be sticking to powder for the meantime.

Next - Make Me Beautiful Lip Chubby

This is in crayon form and claims to be long-lasting and softening. I do really like this product, it glides on and makes your lips really glossy. I got the colour 'Hot Pink' and I just love how vibrant it is. The perfect shade for summer! After a while the glossy look 'disappears' but the colour did stay, eventually you do end up with the lipliner look especially after eating and drinking.


Eyelashes - Eyelure 
Eyeshadow- Make up revolution.
Lips- Next - Make Me Beautiful Lip Chubby

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig