River Island Sale Buys - #3











Another little beaut I picked up from the River Island mid-season sale was this mint green faux suede wrap mini skirt. I have a confession to make…. I already bought this exact skirt in a grey colour not so long ago….. oops..  …I couldn't decide on the green or grey, I ended up choosing the grey at first because the colour was more wearable at the time. I knew as soon as I saw the mint green in the sale it just had to be mine! 

The bardot top I thought it would be perfect for the summer and I already have it in black, so white was a must. Its so easy to wear, throw it on with a pair of jeans or a skirt and your ready to go!

Cant wait to wear this outfit when the weather gets a bit warmer…

I clearly need to improve on my editing skills... il get there ;)



xoxo




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig