Glossy Box - May 2016




This months Glossy Box were dedicated to favourite urban destinations. There are 4 collectable boxes which depict London, Paris, New York and Berlin. Every Glossy box includes two full sized makeup products, as well as the city skin essentials that will keep your complexion health, hydrated and protected.

GlossyBox - May 2016

Cetaphil - gentle cleaner - £8.99

Cetaphil is a gentle soap free cleanser which smoothes and nourishes the skin as it moves every ounce of makeup. You massage it into your face morning and evening and then rinse with water. This cleanser is popular with celebs such as Alexa Chung and Olivia Wilde. (Currently on offer at Superdrug)


Absolute New York - Velvet Lippie - £4.93 

This lippie is "highly pigmented" and glides onto your lips. The product dries onto your lips leaving a matte finish. I didn't like this product and I'm not too sure why either, I think it was the mousse formula. I found that with this specific colour I needed a couple of applications for the colour to show up well. I'm not a fan of the colour either, it was too much of a soft pink for me.

Hawaiian Tropic - Protective dry oil 

This protective dry oil has a blend of cocoa butter, coconut oil and vitamin C which nourishes the skin, while the SPF 15 offers medium protection against UVA and UVB rays. I always prefer to use tanning oils rather than lotion and I find they help towards getting a tan which i am desperately in need of.


This is a rich moisturiser that is suitable for all skin types, especially mature of ageing skin. The intensive daily moisturiser consists of hydrating British honey, antioxidant-rich propolis and potent raspberry seed oil. It is rich moisturise-boosting essential fatty acids, to improve the visible signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a youthful glow.

Revlon - Mascara - Boots £9.99

With this Glossy box, you got the opportunity to choose one of Revlons 5 amazing new mascaras. Each on is designed for a different look, from volume boosting to lash lengthening. I am yet to try this product as I have already have a couple of mascara's that I'm currently using.

I love receiving beauty boxes as you get the opportunity to try products from brands you've never heard of or wouldn't normally buy from. Even though I haven't tried most of the products I received,  I am pleased with this box. I always prefer boxes that have more makeup products and full sized ones as well! 


xoxo











No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig