Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette

Eyeshadow Palette - Makeup Revolution





I love this palette! It has 144 different colours which is great as you can create lots of different looks for any occasion day or night. The palette comes with 2 double ended sponge applicators. I prefer to use the sponge applicators to apply the product to my eyes then use a brush to blend.

There’s a mixture of matte and glittery colours and every shade you could possibly want. My favourite colours to use are the white shimmer and the blue/greens shades. The eyeshadows are perfectly pigmented and long lasting which is good value for money. The palette costs £20 but I picked it up around christmas for just £10 so it was an absolute bargain! 


xoxo

P.S Just seen that MakeUp Revolution have a half price sale on now, so you can pick this palette up for £10


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig