Karen Millen Clearance Sale Haul

Some time ago now, I went to a Karen Millen clearance sale, it was a 2 day event. Omg it was amazing, the amount of bargains I picked up was unreal! Dresses which original cost around £200 I got for £10 or £20... shocking I know. Dresses were £10 if they had a fault, some of the 'faults' were just a bit of makeup on the dress! All the shoes were £10 so I took full advantage of that and picked up quite a few pairs. The good thing about all the items I got is that there suitable to wear in the summer! As I did pick up quite a few items Iv only selected a few to show in this post.











I just love the colours in this dress. Its made from a scuba material and I think the fit is very flattering! I picked this up for £10 as it had a bit of makeup on the inside of the neckline. Absolute bargain! I even managed to pick up a pair of heels in the green colour.












Couldn't resist this striped number, even though it is a bit 'snug' I couldn't leave without it. 















I picked this dress up for £10 as some of the beads are missing but nothing majorly noticeable.  I love the twisted knot detailing on the waist and the beading around the neckline. I think this dress would be great to wear in the summer or on holiday, its lightweight and easy to throw on with some sandals. 



xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig