NYX Cosmetics


Iv been wanting to try NYX products for a while now, every time I went to make an order some of the products were always out of stock. I finally managed to get hold of all the products I wanted to try and some did not disappoint. 


NXY Wonder Stick - Boots

For a while now I'v wanted a contouring product which wasn't powder based. As soon as I saw the Wonder Stick I just had to buy it. Its available in 4 shades; light, medium, dark and universal. Its an all in one highlighting and contouring stick, I love this product and its so easy to use. I find the contour stick is a lot more creamier than the highlighting stick and blends really well. I would definitely recommend this product if your new to contouring!

NXY Dark Circle Concealer - Boots


The Dark Circle Concealer is an orange tinted concealer for dark circles. This concealer is available in 4 different shades: fair, light, medium and dark. I picked up the light which I find is perfect for my skin tone. The product is creamy and glides onto the skin. It contains coconut oil which provides intensive moisture and ensures no caking. The hint of orange counteracts the purple and blue tones on the skin.


NYX 3c palette: conceal, correct, contour - Boots

The NYX 3c Palette has 6 shades. 

Yellow - concealing and brightening dark under eyes circles.
Green - neutralising any redness
Purple - banishing yellow or sallow tones
Peach - conceal and brighten dark under eye circles
Warm Beige - concealing light/medium skin tones
Dark Tan - contouring or concealing depending on skin tone.

Each colour is cream based and can be mixed and matched together. I use this palette everyday to conceal under eye circles and to neutralise redness. I gently pat the product onto my skin and then apply my foundation on top using a beauty blender.

NYX Studio Finishing Powder - Boots

I got this translucent loose powder because I wanted to try the whole ‘baking’ technique. Its a lightweight, fragrance free loose powder made up entirely of finely milled silica, which gives a silky soft texture that glides across the skin. It has a matte finish and I find it stops my foundation creasing under my eyes. With this product a little really does go a long way. Using too much of the product can show up as white patches especially on camera, which isn't a good look!

Stay Matte but not flat liquid foundation - Boots

Stay Matte But Not Flat liquid foundation is an oil free and water based formula, which provides a full coverage with a mineral enrich matte finish. I found this foundation to be a major disappointment and I definitely wont be purchasing it again. The product was not good on my skin and sunk into my pores and made them more prominent. Id say I have combination skin, this product might work better on more oily skin.


I would definitely recommend NYX cosmetics as they are a really affordable brand and most of the products I'v tried have worked well!

xoxo


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig