Pretty Little Thing Bodysuit





I've been seeing bodysuits everywhere lately, but none have taken my fancy. They all seem to be made from thin and flimsy fabric, which is why I just love this one.  Its very structured and made from a textured crepe fabric. I wore the bodysuit with some jeans, boots and a fedora to top it off. You could also wear this bodysuit under a midi skirt with some heels for a more feminine look on a night out. So far I've been pretty pleased with my purchases from Pretty Little Thing.


xoxo



No comments

Post a Comment

Pretty Little Thing Bodysuit





I've been seeing bodysuits everywhere lately, but none have taken my fancy. They all seem to be made from thin and flimsy fabric, which is why I just love this one.  Its very structured and made from a textured crepe fabric. I wore the bodysuit with some jeans, boots and a fedora to top it off. You could also wear this bodysuit under a midi skirt with some heels for a more feminine look on a night out. So far I've been pretty pleased with my purchases from Pretty Little Thing.


xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

©      When In Doubt...

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig