Met Gala 2016: Worst Dress


Some of the outfits worn to the Met Gala were pretty shocking. I managed to find 10 famous faces of what I thought were the worst dressed. These are in no particular order.


Taylor Swift - Louis Vuitton 

I like Taylor Swift but not this outfit. Not sure why, I think its the tiered skirt and the pattern. Just not a fan.


Lady Gaga - Versace

I've always been a fan of Lady Gaga, I love her music and her outrageous fashion. This outfit just isn't Gaga enough for me, I thought she could have gone a lot more OTT.


Madonna - Givenchy 

Oh Madonna, what were you thinking? You've had your day now put some clothes on please. She just looks awful! For her age 57 she's got a great body but thats not a reason to expose your bum and boobs all the time. I think its time she cover ups and shows of her figure in a less revealing way.


Sarah Jessica Parker - Monse

SJP wore a custom made Monse short suit with heels from her own SJP collection. Really not a fan, the sleeves remind me of a scarecrow, does anyone else see that? Her legs look super tanned though, very jealous!


Charlotte Casiraghi - Gucci 

I had no idea who she was, google to the rescue, according to wikipedia she is 8th in line to throne of Monaco. I really don't like the pleated tiers or the colours... just awful


Solange Knowles - David LaPort

Big Bird from Sesame Street comes to mind... Surely when your sister is Beyonce you wouldn't dress like this... but I suppose it is one way to get noticed. 


Saoirse Ronan - Christopher Kane

I like the colour of the ostrich feathers, but just not the positioning, especially on the one shoulder and the hem. I think it the feathers should of just stopped around the neckline and maybe something different on the waist instead of the butterfly.


Nicki Minaj - Moschino 

I think Nicki stood out for all the wrong reasons. The moschino dress glittered with its sparkly finish and diamond embellishment. It had a bondage style finish with crossover straps and a sheer skirt to add to the raciness of the outfit.


Grimes - Louis Vuitton

There is nothing right with this outfit! The colours, the shape... not good!


Alicia Vikander - Louis Vuitton

Quite a futuristic looking outfit. Not a fan, don't like the colours, the style or the different fabrics, basically all of it... Cool boots though.


xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig